How do you like your Vegan Pancakes? Vegan Butter? Maple Syrup? Fruit and Nuts? Plain? These pancakes are fantastic any way you like them!
- 2 & 1/2 Cups Oats (Oatmeal)
- 2 Medium Ripe Bananas
- 1 & 1/2 Cups Nut Milk (I prefer almond milk)
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 3/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 TBSP Brown Rice Syrup (Maple syrup OK)
- 1 Pinch Salt (Optional)
- Add Oats to food processor, blend on medium until oats turn into oat flour.
- Add all ingredients into food processor and blend until mixed thoroughly and is a batter.
- Let batter stand at least 10 minutes in order for oats to absorb liquids.
- Using a good non-stick pan - turn on medium heat. If you have a good pan, no oil is necessary. I usually wipe the pan with a tiny bit of coconut oil but that is just a preference. Use a 1/4 cup scoop per pancake.
- NOTE: Do not cook pancakes on more than medium heat! These pancakes are dense and it take a little while for the oats to cook. If your stove top cooks hot, you are better off turning it down a little and being patient. These are NOT 5 minute flap jacks and take a while to cook. About 7-8 minutes per side.
PLEASE PIN THIS RECIPE ON PINTEREST!
Share this Recipe