This Refreshing Cucumber Bruschetta is a lovely appetizer. It can also be made into a pasta dish (just add pasta, chill and serve cold). It is a great summer treat! This recipe is party size and may be cut in half for 2-4 people.
|Prep Time||20 minutes|
|Cook Time||8 minutes|
- 1 Large Tomato Diced
- 2 Medium Cucumbers Diced
- 1 Medium White or sweet onion Finely Diced
- 4 Medium Garlic Cloves Minced or pressed
- 10 - 12 Large Fresh Basil Leaves
- 4 Sprigs Fresh Chives
- 1 1/2 TBSP Infused Champagne Vinegar (alternately red wine vinegar)
- Dice tomatoes and cucumber. Finely dice onion, chives, basil, and garlic (using a garlic press is OK too).
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients and thoroughly mix. Allow to stand and marinate for approximately one hour at room temperature. Mix again.
- Serve on toasted baguette.
- Can also be tossed with your favorite pasta, chill and serve cold.
Interested in a weight loss on a plant based diet? I have lost 160lbs. I have free tips available here:
Also read about Why I Hate The Ketogenic Diet Craze:
PLEASE PIN THIS RECIPE ON PINTEREST!
Share this Recipe