This Banana and Blueberry Smoothie Recipe with Spinach and Broccoli Sprouts is a great way to start the day. It will give you energy and ease your inflammation.
- 1 Medium Ripe Banana
- 1 Cup Spinach (Semi-Packed cup)
- 3/4 Cup Blueberries (I use frozen)
- 1/4 Cup Broccoli Sprouts (Or one big 'pinch')
- 1 Cup Soy or Nut Milk (Unsweetened, Oat Milk also works)
- 1 TBSP Ground Flaxseed (For Omega 3's)
- 1 tsp Sesame Seeds (For Zinc and Tryptophan)
- 2/3 tsp Turmeric (Anti-Inflammatory)
- 1/8 tsp Black Pepper (Increases the bioavailability of turmeric)
- 1/2 tsp Ground Ginger (OPTIONAL For Migraines)
- 2 Medium dates (Optional, for use as a sweetener)
- 1/4 Cup Quinoa (Optional, adds bulk, protein, Tryptophan, Magnesium)
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth! If using frozen blueberries, blueberries should go on top / last.
- Pour and serve!
Do You Need Personal Plant-Based Coaching?
More Amazing Recipes!
Recent Post: Remedy Insomnia With Nutrition
What Can We Say Is The Best Diet?
Share this Recipe