Perfect Instant Pot Brown Rice and an easy Asian style stir fry with what ever vegetables you wish to use!
|Prep Time||10 Minutes|
|Cook Time||22 Minutes|
- 2 & 1/2 Cups water
- 2 Cups Brown Rice
- 4 Cups Vegetables Chopped (Your choice of veggies)
- 1/2 Cup Low Sodium Tamari
- 1/2 Cup Low Sodium Vegetable Broth
- 3 Medium Garlic Cloves Minced or Pressed
- 2 tsp Fresh Ginger (Grated)
- 1 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 tsp Sesame Seeds
- 2 tsp Arrow Root
- 12 oz Extra Firm Tofu or substitute Tempeh or your favorite beans
- 1 TBSP Date Sugar (see instructions)
- Add rice and water to the Instant Pot. Close and lock the lid of the Instant Pot. Use Pressure Cook function and set to 22 minutes of pressure cooking time.
- When time is up, release steam (5 minutes or so)
- In large sautee pan, add 4 cups vegetables, tofu/tempeh/beans, and all ingredients except for the arrow root. Simmer over medium heat until veggies are cooked.
- OPTIONAL, if you want a little sweeter sauce, add a little date sugar, brown sugar, or maple syrup,
- In small bowl, whisk 2 tsp of arrow root and 2 TBSP water together. Add to dish to thicken sauce.
PLEASE PIN THIS ON PINTEREST!
Share this Recipe