|Prep Time||10 Minutes|
|Cook Time||20 Minutes|
- 4 Stocks Fresh Corn on the Cob
- 1/2 Cup BBQ Sauce (Recipe link below)
- 1.5 tsp Chili Powder
- 3/4 tsp Granulated Garlic
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/4 tsp SMOKED Paprika
- 1/8 tsp Cayenne Pepper (optional, or Spicey BBQ sauce or Tobasco - see notes)
- Cut corn CAREFULLY using a sharp knife. I have seen others attempt this cutting the length of the entire ear of corn and cut themselves. Best to first cut in half first! Slice in quarters the long way.
- This is what the corn will look like once it is cut.
- Mixed spices in a bowl thoroughly.
- Add water or vegetable broth very slowly to create a paste (approximately 2 TBSP)
- Brush Spice mix slurry on raw corn riblets, ensuring that they are adequately coated.
- Cook for 10 minutes. You can air fry, bake on parchment paper in an oven at 350 F, or even use foil in a toaster oven! These could be also easily cooked on a BBQ grill. THEN, brush with your favorite BBQ sauce and cook an additional 10 minutes. My Kansas City Style BBQ Sauce Recipe: https://www.arespectfullife.com/recipe/vegan-kansas-city-style-bbq-sauce-bbq-baby/
- SERVE!!! These are fun and delicious!
Share this Recipe